The materials sector faces many pressing issues. For a start, the interaction of international players has become increasingly significant. Changes are taking place in the way buildings are constructed. The aim being to reduce material and component costs, plus on-site assembly time.
TÜV SÜD's material technology experts work with materials manufacturers and companies, both local and international, to identify all the regulatory certifications they need, reducing rework costs and accelerating time to market. We provide safety assessment, inspection and certification of processes and equipment, consulting, consulting and due diligence.
Our services at a glance
TÜV SÜD consultants will assist you in meeting your company set objectives or guide you toward achieving your chosen certification.
TÜV SÜD conducts machinery testing, mostly based on the development documentation, on-site assessments (audits, inspections), resulting in a Technical Report.
Certification and inspection
As independent third party certifiers, we can provide you with a basis for protection from product liability issues, while ensuring confidence in your products through certified endorsements.
|We provide certified quality management, technical skills, and management techniques training programmes including:|
Safety training courses
- EN standards - mechanical
- EN standards - Eeectrical
- CE Marking
- PUWER 98
- Control integrity training
- Pressure Equipment Directive
- Machinery safety
- Quality control (Kaizen, 5S, Six Sigma)
- Internal auditor training and lead auditor training
- Quality awareness
- Lab set-up training e.g. ISO 17025
- Testing and inspection for staff
- New standards, legislation
- Lean management; time management; communication skills and behavioral programmes
- Consumer programmes
- Customised training unique to your needs